PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
The company Millesime doo, Beograd, Belgrade, registration number: 20043865 (hereinafter: Millesime) cares about your privacy and is committed to protect it. Millesime may collect personal information from visitors of www.millesime.rs.
This website is operated by Millesime.
This policy tells you how to act if you do not want your personal data being collected when you visit our website, and how you can change the information you have already provided us with.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of data processing is Millesime.
KINDS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The computer-based systems and the software procedures involved in the working of this website, during the course of their normal functioning, come into possession of certain personal information, the transmission of which is encompassed by the use of the protocols of Internet communication. This information is not collected in order to be associated to any identified people, but through processes and associations in connection with data owned by third parties, by its own nature, might lead to the identification of users. In this category of data are included the IP addresses or the names stored in the domain of the computers used by parties who access the website, the addresses in form of URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, size of the file received in a reply, the digital code showing the state of the reply given by the server (good, error, etc…) and other parameters connected with the operating system and the structure and conditions of the user’s computer. This data is used only to get anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check its correct performance and is deleted immediately after processing. The data might be used to investigate responsibilities, should there be any data processing offences against the website.
We may collect personal data. Personal data means any information referring to a natural person, whose identity is definite or determinable, directly or indirectly, especially on the basis of identity marking such as name and ID number, location data, identifier in electronic communication networks or one or more features of its physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and social identity. Typically, this includes your name, residency address, screen name, email address, telephone number and credit card information. We may collect data provided by users only in order to reply to questions raised and such data will be treated according to this policy and the applicable laws.
DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit, and voluntary forwarding of personal data by the user on registration forms present on this website implies the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender. These data will be processed by Millesime with the purpose of provision of the required service and, if you give your consent, in order to send informative and advertising material by email.
Millesime is especially committed to protect the privacy of children. The site is designed and intended for use by people aged 18 and over.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
You decide voluntarily if you want to provide us with your personal data. In some cases, personal data is required to be able to perform certain functions. Throughout the website, you may be asked to provide personal data so that you can register for prize draws or competitions, receive information or send e-mails, fill out a survey or make a comment or inquiry. In those cases, Millesime uses a pop-up screen with information about the processing of personal data and a request to obtain consent. You can rest assured that Millesime will not collect any personal data, unless you provide this information voluntarily. Your personal data is used by Millesime for the purpose of which it was collected (e.g., to respond your inquiry, enter you in a competition or to send you a sample). It may also be used by us to improve our products and website, or to contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). We may supplement the information that you provided us with other information we have or that we receive from third parties. We do this for marketing purposes to provide more targeted products and services in order to meet your needs.
It is important to know that personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. Personal data is processed by Millesime or by a data Processor who is directly appointed by Millesime, but no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. Specific security procedures are carried out to prevent the risk of their destruction or loss, whether by accident or not, by unauthorized access to the data or of processing operations that are either unlawful or inconsistent with the purposes for which the data have been collected. n accordance with the law, Millesime has, in conformity with the main international standards, also taken further security measures to minimize the risk regarding confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data collected and processed.
SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data we collect may be transferred or communicated to other companies connected with Millesime and third parties which directly support Millesime’s activities and website development. At times, Millesime retains third parties in order to process and analyze the data. Apart from the said cases, data will not be disclosed nor given to anybody, unless this is in compliance with contractual and legal obligations or users have given their consent. Millesime and its data Processors entrusted with processing will transfer and process your personal data undertaking the appropriate measures to maintain security of their personal character.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Millesime informs the user that he/she has right to request access to, rectification or erasure of his/her personal data, or restriction or objection to processing, as well as the right to data transferability or to withdraw the consent given by addressing to Millesime a written notice to the following address: Carigradska 7/8, Beograd, or by sending an email to email@example.com to the attention of the competent Data Protection Officer, always providing a copy of the identification document or any other suitable document. The user has the right to file a complaint to the competent authority (Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection) on the processing of personal data referring to him/her. Millesime, on the other hand, reserves itself the right to verify at any time the truthfulness of personal data provided by the Participant, as well as the age and identity of the winner before proceeding with the delivery of the prizes.
The website may use web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and/or Unica, to track your interactions with a site and to store information, such as at what time you visited it, whether you have visited it before and what site referred you to it. Website measurement statistics can be used to personalize your website experience, as well as to evaluate – anonymously and in aggregate – statistics on website activity. We use this information to measure the effectiveness of our web presence and to compile statistical reports. Where we use Google Analytics, we may share this information with Google to help Google improve its products and services. Neither we nor Google shall use (or authorize any third party to use) this tool to track or collect personal data about you or to associate your personal data with Google Analytics data.
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties who directly support Millesime’s promotional activities and our website development. For example, information about visitors to our website may be shared with our third-party advertising agency to better target Internet banner advertisements on Millesime site. he information collected using these pixel tags is not, however, personally identifiable, although it can be linked to your personal data.
Cookies are automatic procedures for retrieving information relating to certain preferences of an Internet user while visiting a certain website.
Types of cookies
The following is a classification of cookies depending on their characteristics:
a) Depending on the company that manages them:
– Own: these are sent to the user’s terminal computer system from a computer or domain managed by the editor from which the service requested by the user is given.
– From third parties: these are sent to the user’s terminal computer system from a computer system or domain not managed by the editor but by another company treating the data obtained via cookies.
b) Depending on the time they remain active:
– Per session: these gather and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent: data remains stored in the computer system and may be accessed and treated during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
c) Depending on its purpose:
– Technical: allows the user to navigate using a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that exist on it, for example, to check traffic and data communication, identify the session, enter parts of restricted access, remember elements that make the order, process an order, register the application or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the diffusion of videos or audios or share contents through social networks.
– Customization: allows users to access services with certain predefined general characteristics depending on certain criteria in the user’s computer system, for example, language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is being accessed, etc.
– Analysis: allows the monitoring and analysis of the behavior patterns of the users of webpages to which they are linked (for example, measuring the activity on websites, setting up user navigation profiles on the sites, so as to introduce improvements depending on the analysis of the use made by the users of the services).
– Publicity: allows management of the advertising spaces included on a Web page based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency the advertisements are shown.
– Behavioral publicity: allows management of advertising spaces included on a Web page and the storage of information relating to the behavior of the users, obtained through continued tracking of navigation habits, which then allows a specific profile to be developed and to show publicity depending on this.
The user can configure the browser to accept or reject cookies by default.
The procedure required to block and eliminate cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so you may change it at any time according to the instructions given by the Internet browser concerned, as shown below:
– Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
– Cookie settings for Firefox
– Cookie settings for Google Chrome
– Cookie settings for Safari
These browsers are subject to updates or changes, so we cannot guarantee that they coincide exactly with the version of your web browser.
Cookies on the Web
On the Web, the following types of cookies are used:
Include here a definition of cookies used following the next example:
– Own and third-party cookies (Google analytics: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html)
– Per session and persistent cookies
– Technical and analytical cookies
Continuing to browse this Web without denying its authorization implies that you accept its use by the owner.