USLOVI KUPOVINE USLUGE
Upon receipt of the order through the website, the seller is obliged to make an electronic confirmation to the e-mail address you provided and inform you of all relevant information regarding the availability, delivery and payment method you have selected when ordering. Once you confirm your order, you have the right to cancel it under the terms and in a manner prescribed by Notice on the right to withdraw from the contract which rules can be found in a document called Return/Reclamation. Millesime is obliged to deliver the ordered services in accordance with the agreed terms and within the stipulated time. All services ordered are shipped to the address you provided. In case of any change, Millesime is obliged to notify you via your e-mail address.
The price catalog on this site is in dinars. Millesime is in the VAT system. Millesime cannot guarantee that all information on this site is completely correct.
Payment is made in dinars (RSD). If payment is made by payment cards of foreign issuing banks, the dinar amount of the transaction will be converted into a settlement bank currency (EUR) according to the middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia on that day. When debiting a payment card, the amount already converted will be converted into local currency, according to the rate applied by payment card operators.
The mentioned price, which is different from the RSD and listed on the site, is of informative nature and because of these conversions, it may be possible to deviate from the same.
- Payment by credit card online: In case of having a Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro payment card approved by the issuing bank for online payments, you can choose this payment method. Card payment is realized through collaboration with AllSecure doo and Banca Intesa and it is carried out through a safe and certified way through AllSecure Payment Gateway, with the simple input of card details. After the input of card details and payment confirmation the bank authorizes the transaction and with this process the transaction is confirmed and then the process of delivery starts. The sum will be reserved on your credit card (bank account) and won’t be available for other purposes. The transaction will be completed and the sum charged to your credit card the moment your items are ready for transport and given over to the courier. In case the transaction is not completed, that is that the sum is not charged to your bank account 14 days after you have received your order, the order will be canceled and deleted. After the period of 14 days is over, money that is reserved on your bank account will be released and again available. After that, you can repeat your order or make a new one and complete the payment for them.
- After you confirm your order, you will be redirected to the bank’s page, where you enter your payment card information and make a payment. If the transaction is successful you will be returned to our website with a notification that the payment has been successfully completed. If the payment failed, you will be returned to our site with payment failure information and you will be able to retry the payment or choose another payment method. For security reasons, your payment card information is visible solely to the bank as the card processor. A bank page is protected and secure for this type of transaction.
- Payment by bank account: You can pay for your order by direct payment to a bank account, with a mandatory reference number that corresponds to the order number. Payment can be made with a standard payment order at any post office or bank, or online if you have Internet access to your account (web banking).
- Payment by transfer order (transfer): If you are a legal entity, you can make the payment by transferring funds from your account. Payment based on the submitted invoice, you can make by realizing the transfer order.
- In case of a partial or full refund, no matter the purpose of the refund, the refund will be done through VISA, Maestro, or MasterCard that was used for the payment. This means that our bank will carry out the refund on our request, to the holder of the credit card. This means that our bank will carry out the refund on our request, to the holder of the credit card.
Millesime is committed to protecting the privacy of users’ personal data in accordance with applicable regulations. The subject information will be used solely for the purpose of purchasing on our website. All visitors who signed up to receive the newsletter have the option to unsubscribe from the receiving list in each newsletter they receive by email. All user information is strictly kept safe and is accessible only to Millesime employees and Millesime partners. All Millesime employees are responsible for respecting and complying with the privacy principle.
When entering the details of the credit card, confidential information is carried out through a public network in secured (encrypted) form, using SSL protocol, applying the modern method of tokenization, in accordance with PCI-DSS standards. At no moment are the details of the credit card available to the merchant.
3D Secure that Millesime uses – AllSecure Payment Gateway has the highest global standards of protection and data privacy. 3D secure guarantees a safe purchase. Numbers of credit cards are not stored in our system and entry of the same are protected by SSL data encryption.
PCI DSS standards – AllSecure Payment Gateway is constantly systemizing with all requests from card associations with the aim to maximize the level of both, merchant and customer, security. From 2005 until the present day, without interruption, the system has been certified as PCI-DSS Level 1 that symbolizes the highest standard in the industry. PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a norm that defines the necessary privacy measures while processing, storing, and transmitting card information. Through PCI standards the information about the cardholder is secured throughout the whole payment process: from the moment of data entry, through the communication between the merchant and the relevant banks and card associations, as well as later storing of the same information.
The product characteristics described in the product information are largely credible. Millesime cannot be responsible for any possible irregularities or inaccuracies of information provided on the website.